Saturday, October 23, 2010

Turn on the oven to warm up your house

I made brownies last week. I was going to tell you how...last week... but, I lost the recipe. So, here's a picture instead.


This is what they looked like. They were really good.
If I find the recipe again, I'll put it up.

Today, I made cookies. Partly to warm up my house by using the oven, mostly because I wanted cookies.

Peanut butter to be exact.



1 c.       Brown Sugar
1/2 c.    Peanut butter
1/2 c.    Margarine
1           Egg
1 1/4 c. Flour
3/4 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. Salt

Preheat your oven to 375°
In a large bowl mix together brown sugar, peanut butter, margarine and the egg with an electric mixer until smooth.
In a smaller bowl, mix together the remaining dry ingredients.
Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture, stir until smooth.
Drop by spoonfuls onto an UNgreased cookie sheet, do not press down.
Bake for ~10mins or until golden.

And here's what you get:





















It makes about 3 dozen depending on how big you make the dough balls, and how many you eat during the wait time. I used a melon baller, seems to keep them consistent. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment